Monday, November 10, 2008

Aidan's World


Aidan woke me last night because he'd thrown up in bed and "didn't want to lay in it". It was a fun night. This morning after he woke up ravenous, I had to tell Aidan to be careful what he ate because his stomach might still be upset. He looked at me quietly for a moment and verified,"It's mad?".


The night before the primary program I was laying in bed with Aidan and asked if he wanted me to sing something to him. He said he wanted me to sing "Awkward". Thinking he'd made it up, I asked, "Could you sing it for me?" He said yes, it went, "Awkward, ever awkward." It sounded alot like 'Called to Serve' so I sang that and he said that was it. The next day at the primary program I found that he did know that song when they sang, "Onward, ever onward...".

1 comment:

Becky said...

He is hilarious. I am forever going to sing "Awkward" when the "Onward" part comes around